If you installed ftp service by default, you can access ftp via port 5757, FTP with TLS is strongly recommended.
Even I have finished many tests, and I can not promises a successful deployment of QuickBox Lite in your server. If you have problem with installation, please check the following things:
- The distro version: This script only supports Debian 9/10, Ubuntu 16.04/18.04/20.04 amd64 version.
- Software source list: Some system work with a special source list given by your server provider, not all these sources are updated, some links may even fail. So you can try to replace the source list while installing.
- Network: Especially for Asia-Pacific users, you often encounter download errors caused by network timeouts, so you can try to use the proxy.
- dpkg lock: Sometimes the dpkg lock will prevent you from installing new software, which can cause installation failed. Please restart your system, and it will be resolved in most cases.
- Other fail: When you still failed to install after reinstalling the system and checked the method above, please give me the
/root/quickbox.$PID.logfor further analyzation.
You may be bothered by application installation failed, here are some tips:
- Nothing output in the dashboard installation monitor. This may be caused by dpkg lock. You can try the following steps: connect to server via SSH, type
box fix dpkgunder root.
- Installation finished, but the dashboard link displayed as a 404 error. This may be caused by Nginx error. You can easily reinstall this application to solve it.
- Installation finished, but the dashboard link displayed as 502 error, service is active in the service management center. Please try
Ctrl + F5to clear browser cache.
- Installation finished, but the dashboard link displayed as 502 error, service is NOT active in the service management center. This may be caused by software installation failed. This may be caused by a bad internet connection. You can try to reinstall it with a proxy. Sometimes the application download link may also fail. You can only try it later.
- Others: If the method above all not works for you, please run
box install APP NAMEand give me your installation log in
/srv/dashboard/db/output.logfor further analyzation.
QuickBox Lite save your application installation log under
/srv/dashboard/db/output.log. You can run
tail -f /srv/dashboard/db/output.log to get real-time output in a new SSH session.
You can create an issue to describe your requirement. If I have enough time and can implement the feature, I will reply to the issue.
Not currently available and no plans for the moment.
Like most of the Seedbox scripts, the uninstallation function of quickbox-lite have not designed. Generally, it is recommended to reinstall the system. However, you can still remove the main components of quickbox-lite manually.
- you can remove unused app with
- pannel under
- script under
- install lock under
- bash env
- account informations
- Nginx config
Since the packages used by quickbox-lite also generate various configuration files and quickbox-lite install dependencies such as nginx/php. It is not possible to restore the system to fresh installed by using the above steps.